Sunday, February 5, 2012

PINTEREST!!!!

I have a new addiction and I'm not even ashamed to tell you that I have spent hours (and by hours I mean days) indulging in this addiction - it's Pinterest! Pinterest is a site that allows you to create vision boards from images anywhere on the web and consolidates them all in one, organized place.  You can "pin" onto your own boards AS WELL as view other people's! So, so, so LOVE IT!

Check out mine here !!

You do have to be invited however. There's a "Request Invite" option from the website but it can take a few days.  If you are invited by someone who is already a member you will receive your login quicker.  Just send me a message with your email addy if you wish to be invited!


Source: google.com via Donna on Pinterest



No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin