Sunday, February 12, 2012

Personal Challenge Count-Down - Day 1

I saw this over at Reason To Breathe and thought it was a great way for my blog followers to get to know me a little better as well as for me get to know other bloggers.

So here goes...



Day 1: 10 Secrets

1. I often feel high anxiety in the late afternoon and I don't know why
2. I eat Nutella by the spoonful right from the jar
3. I love putting on makeup but I hate styling my hair
4. I once stayed home alone on NYE so I could watch hours of back-to-back "6 Feet Under"  episodes
5. Recently I've been feeling a strong pull towards moving back to the country (part-time anyway - I will always need a tie to the city!)
6. Sometimes when I don't answer the phone it's not because I'm busy but because I'm simply feeling too lazy to talk
7. Bell and Tim Horton's commercials can make me cry
8. I wish I had the talent and vision to be an interior designer
9. I could eat two big macs and still crave a third
10. Sometimes I can daydream so vividly I convince myself for a short time that it's reality



Sshhhh... now you won't tell anyone, will you? ;)


Source: google.ca via Kristy on Pinterest



K.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin