Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Unique Tables for the Creative Soul


I'M BACK!

Hello friends!

My apologies for not having posted here in a while. I had the unfortunate experience of getting a virus on my computer... and I lost all the images I had saved for future posts :(

Well I'm back now but have had to start all over! What a shame...

I'm on the market for a new coffee table so I've been paying special attention to tables in decor photos. I want something unique and unlike the standard ol' 4-legged wooden table that we have now.



I like the idea of using a couple of side tables/stools instead of one large coffee table.




This table is darling... it would fit right in in my imaginary girly girl house :)


This one takes the idea of an ottoman as a table up a few notches! Love it!


These are my favourite and would go perfect in our eclectic livingroom we currently have. They look like old drums possibly?



Everyone knows I just love books... so having a book end-table (book-end table!) would be a dream! The translucent coffee table is also a great idea when wanting to open up a small space. Do you think I could find some large see-through books that would work and hit 2 birds with one stone? LOL


All I can say about this is - gorgeous and creative! Wouldn't you love a bathroom like this?


I like the rusticness of this table. It looks like it could have been repurposed out of something else.


Something like this would also be great for a smaller space as it can create more seating when needed.

Friends also know I love anything Moroccan - great look!

If you happen to find any great unique coffee table ideas please send them my way!
What kind of coffee table do you have at home?


K.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin