Monday, November 23, 2009

Attic Loft Alert!

Good morning!

Sorry I've been neglecting my blog lately but I've been super busy with traveling for business, getting my Teacher's College applications done and.... finishing the attic loft!!!


Remember when I mentioned my "Moroccan Room" here?

Well I also mentioned that having a Moroccan Room would be too expensive and I decided to go with a different feel instead.

I'm just waiting for the paint to dry on some of the furniture I restyled and then it will be done and I will post some before and afters!


Thanks so much to my Mom who helped me out this weekend - I never would've been able to wallpaper myself! :)

Until then... A hint: below are some photos I took colour and pattern inspiration from...






And here is a rough idea board I did via Polyvore to help me pull it all together.




Stay tuned!


K

5 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see what you've done Kristy! Can you do my office next? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. for a wild second i thought the first picture was of your loft and i went crazy in my head about how good it looked!! i'm excited to see the real thing now!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kristy @ Isn't It Just Darling?November 23, 2009 at 8:21 AM

    Haha - I love that first pic! It's very "you" actually with what they have displayed on the walls.

    I will take pics over the next couple of days (minus the pillows I haven't made yet) and post them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. you're right - i love the lobster on the wall!

    ReplyDelete
  5. We made a good team together :) Can`t wait to see the room with the tables you painted set up! Love that striped lounge in the second last picture.

    M
    xox

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin