Thursday, October 15, 2009

Daydream: Elegant Girly-girl

My apologies for not posting much this week - I've been away on business. Next week I'll also be away but I will try my best.


Daydream

I just adore the pink accents and all the glitter and femininity in this room. It is very Old Hollywood glam.

As long as I'm in a relationship (with a man!) I will likely not ever have a home decorated like this... but a girl can dream... *sigh







What are your thoughts on this kind of decor?
If you know of any designers with a similar style it would be much appreciated if you could forward me their website info. Thanks a bunch!

K.



I saved these pictures ages ago and unfortunately I don't remember the source. If you have seen these pictures before or if this is your design please let me know and I will be sure to include the proper citation and source.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin