Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Greetings

Hi-ya,

Let me start off by saying that I am notorious for starting things and losing interest shortly thereafter. I have attempted to keep a diary probably 15 different times in my life... that would amount to 15 x 365 pages of wasted paper. .. at the least.

Although not a diary, this will be my first attempt at blogging. *Fingers crossed I'll keep it up!

Over the course of the next few, say, weeks (not to be TOO ambitious) I will make it a point to notice my surroundings more, engage in conversations I wouldn't normally, and take an active interest in interesting topics that will be of interest to interesting people ;)

And the plan is to let you all know about it HERE!

Stay tuned...

ciao for now,

K

Photo courtesy of Quirky Prints




No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin