Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Attend an Ivy League University from your living room!

Tuesday Feature: Website of Higher Learning


I can't even begin to describe how excited I am about this website I stumbled upon!

It is called Academic Earth and it's an organization founded with the goal of giving everyone on earth access to a world-class education.

It is a site where you can view and listen to full course lectures from Ivy League schools such as Yale, Harvard and Princeton. There are over 1500 video courses offered in a wide variety of subject areas... and it's FREE!

There are days when I yearn to be a student again. I most definitely took being at university for granted when I was there. Even though I work every day I just don't feel like I use my brain like I did when I was back in school. I am definitely not as intellectually stimulated as I was back then either. But again, I took it for granted. I complained about writing essays and I skipped classes! If only I could turn back time LOL

Academic Earth is a great alternative to mindlessly vegging out infront of the tv (excluding HBO Sundays of course!)

I'm excited to begin viewing the Science, Magic, and Religion lectures from UCLA tonight!

Which course are you most excited to take from your living room???

Have a taste of world-class education here

Happy Learning!

K

Above photo of Harvard University Library courtesy of Harvard University

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin